View Thread

Extended Deadline for Abstracts / 21st Annual STS Conference Graz 2024

• 1.  Extended Deadline for Abstracts / 21st Annual STS Conference Graz 2024

Posted 01-16-2024 07:38
      |   view attached

Dear colleagues,<u1:p> </u1:p>

I would like to invite you to consider submitting an abstract to our session at the STS Conference in Graz, 2024. Update: the deadline for abstracts has been extended up Monday, January 29th. Please read more about our session entitled:

<u1:p></u1:p>Session C.3: Factors Accelerating or Hindering Organizational and Sociotechnical Transitions Towards Net-Zero

<u1:p></u1:p>Please see our session description here (Session C.3 - there's also a link for submissions to the ConfTool).

Our session belongs to Sessions in: Towards Low Carbon Energy Systems. Our goal is hold a multi-disciplinary session (e.g., environmental science, political science, sociology, management, etc.) that delves into critical questions surrounding the pathways, opportunities, and obstacles associated with aiming for net-zero emissions by mid-century. We aim to stimulate a cross-disciplinary conversation across scholars working in fields such as sustainability transitions, business and economics, political science, public policy, and climate governance.

I have attached a PDF version of our CfP.

If you have any questions, please write me: matthew.johnson@uni-hamburg.de

Best,

Matthew Johnson
    Senior Researcher
    Center for Earth System Research and Sustainability

matthew.johnson@uni-hamburg.de

------------------------------
    Matthew Johnson
    Research Associate
    University of Hamburg
    Hamburg
    +49 40 42838 4165