View Thread

Sustainability PhD student recruitment for 2023 graduate research assistantship -- ASU's School of Sustainability, Sustainable Purchasing Research Initiative

• 1.  Sustainability PhD student recruitment for 2023 graduate research assistantship -- ASU's School of Sustainability, Sustainable Purchasing Research Initiative

Posted 11-02-2022 14:24

Dear friends & colleagues,

I am recruiting a new PhD student to begin in fall 2023. The student will work with me, and a team of faculty and students affiliated with ASU's Sustainable Purchasing Research Initiative (SPRI). A detailed description is available here.  

The ideal student would be someone with experience learning about organization theory (in either the public or private sector) and interest in pursuing scholarly work that builds on that experience. Strong candidates will have a solid research methods foundation (especially related to quantitative methods) and an interest to build on and hone these skills during their time as a PhD student. 

If you know of students or colleagues who would be interested in pursuing this kind of research, send them my way! Applications are due November 27.

Thanks so much for passing this along!

Nicole Darnall

Foundation Professor of Management and Public Policy

Director and Co-founder, Sustainable Purchasing Research Initiative

signature_3921680612

P.O. Box 877904 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-7904

Empowering transformations for a thriving, sustainable world