View Thread

Open Position: Coordinator, PRME Leadership Education & Digital Learning and Impact

• 1.  Open Position: Coordinator, PRME Leadership Education & Digital Learning and Impact

Posted 09-16-2022 11:50
    PRME, the Principles for Responsible Management Education, and initiative of the UN Global Compact, is looking for a professional to support:

• The effective implementation of the The Impactful Five (i5): Learning in Leadership Education project, a programme made possible by a generous grant from the LEGO Foundation.
    • The effective implementation of the PRME and Economics of Mutuality (EoM) partnership to develop the PRME Commons Platform (PCP), a dynamic tool to more effectively use the Sharing Information on Progress (SIP) reports and encourage knowledge exchange and accountability

In accordance with the above, the Coordinator will be tasked with the following:
    • Provide administrative support to track, coordinate and ensure progress on the roll-out of (i5)  Leadership Education project and the PRME Commons Platform
    • Ensure continuous project monitoring, evaluation and improvements of project deliverables as specified in (i5) and EoM project grants and work plans
    • Serve as the focal administrative point for internal and external project stakeholders (e.g. with (i5) Advisory Board, (i5) partners, PRME Expert Pedagogy Group (ExPeGs), PCP Advisory Board, PCP partners, Content Development Team, Impact Curator Team, SIP Impact Sub-Committee) based on the Senior Manager of Leadership and Education and the Senior Manager for Digital Impact and Learning's direction
    and more..

The role will be split between support for the (i5) and the EoM/PCP project. The Coordinator will report to the Senior Manager (i5) Leadership Education and Senior Manager, Digital Learning and Impact. 

Please include the following materials in your e-mail submission to
    UNGC1@unglobalcompact.org with the subject heading "Coordinator PRME":
    • Cover Letter
    • Resume/CV
    Applications will be accepted until 25 November 2022.

See the full job posting here

------------------------------
    Mette Morsing
    Head
    Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME)
    UN Global Compact
    New York NY
    ------------------------------