View Thread

Message from ONE Division Chair - Sukhbir Sandhu

• 1.  Message from ONE Division Chair - Sukhbir Sandhu

Posted 09-15-2022 03:11

Dear ONE Colleagues,

Although I could not join the Academy of Management this year (either in person or virtually) due to family reasons, I have been hearing such great things about your experiences at the annual meeting!

Colleagues who joined the annual meeting in-person at Seattle have shared how much it meant to reconnect and build new relationships. Colleagues who joined virtually have described how their hybrid experience has improved significantly (including the ability to network, although there are several things that still need working on).

Your ONE Executive Leadership will soon start planning for the 2023 Academy in Boston. We truly hope the pandemic will be behind us next year! And when we meet next year, our collective research will continue to impactfully steer individuals, organisations, and societies, towards an environmentally sustainable and socially equitable world.

Meanwhile, we warmly welcome scholars passionate about research on environmental and social sustainability to become ONE volunteers in different ways, including becoming part of our teams: Impact Team, Communications Team, Teaching Team, Internationalization Team, Ph.D. Team, Program Team, Membership Team, and Awards Team.

We hold open elections every year to select new members for our teams and for our ONE Executive Leadership. Please reach out to the ONE Executive Team and we will be more than delighted to help you find opportunities for leadership within the division.

And as always, we welcome your ideas to make our ONE community even more relevant and impactful!

Till then-I wish you all the best with your impactful teaching, research, and engagement.

Warm regards,

Associate Professor Sukhbir Sandhu

(Sukhbir.Sandhu@unisa.edu.au)

ONE Chair 2022 - 2023

------------------------------
    Lucrezia Nava
    Lecturer in Corporate Social Responsibility
    Bayes Business School (formerly Cass)
    United Kingdom
    ------------------------------