Category Name : publishing
- Asensio , O.I. & Delmas, M. Forthcomong. Non-Price Incentives and Energy Conservation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Chen, V., Delmas, M., Kaiser, W., & Locke, S. Forhtcoming. What Can We Learn from High Frequency Application Level Energy Metering? Results from a Field Experiment. Energy Policy.
- Endrikat, J., Guenther, E., & Hoppe, H. 2014. Making sense of conflicting empirical findings: A meta-analytic review of the relationship between corporate environmental and financial performance. European Management Journal, 32 (5): 735-751.
- Gunther, E., Günther, T., Schiemann, F., Weber, G. 2014. Stakeholder relevance for reporting – Explanatory factors of carbon disclosure. Business & Society, in press.
- Guenther, E., & Hoppe, H. 2014. Merging Limited Perspectives: A Synopsis of Measurement Approaches and Theories of the Relationship between Corporate Environmental and Financial Performance. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 18 (5): 689-707.
- Hueske, A.-K. & Guenther, E. 2014. What hampers innovation? External stakeholders, the organization, groups and individuals: A systematic review of empirical innovation barrier research. Management Review Quarterly, in press.
- Kolk, A. & Lenfant, F. 2014. Partnerships for peace and development in fragile states: Identifying missing links. Academy of Management Perspectives, doi: 10.5465/amp.2013.0122.
- Kolk, A. 2014. The role of international business in clean technology transfer and development. Climate Policy, doi: 10.1080/14693062.2013.772357
- Kolk, A. 2014. Linking subsistence activities to global marketing systems: The role of institutions. Journal of Macromarketing, 34 (2), 182-194.
- Muench, S. 2014. Greenhouse gas mitigation potential of electricity from biomass, Journal of Cleaner Production, in press.
- Nicole Darnall and J. Alberto Aragón-Correa. 2014. Can Ecolabels Influence Firms' Sustainability Strategy and Stakeholder Behavior? Organization & Environment, December, 27: 319-327.
- Pacheco, D. F., York, J. G., & Hargrave, T. J. 2014. The Coevolution of Industries, Social Movements, and Institutions: Wind Power in the United States. Organization Science, 25(6): 1609-1632.
- Rivera-Santos, M., Holt, D., Littlewood, D. & Kolk, A. 2014. Social entrepreneurship in sub-Saharan Africa. Academy of Management Perspectives, doi: 10.5465/amp.2013.0128
- Rosen, R., & Guenther, E. 2014. The economics of mitigating climate change: What can we know? Technological Forecasting and Social Change.
- Vock, M., Van Dolen, W. & Kolk, A. (2014). Micro-level interactions in business-nonprofit partnerships. Business & Society, 53(4), 517-550.
- York, J. G. & Lenox, M. J. 2014. Exploring the sociocultural determinants of de novo versus de alio entry in emerging industries. Strategic Management Journal, 35(13): 1930-1951.