Written by Miguel Pérez-Valls
Introduction from the ONE Chair
J. Alberto Aragon-Correa, Surrey Business School, University of Surrey (UK) introduces this issue of the ONE Division newsletter, and identifies some highlights of the upcoming Vancouver meeting. Read More…
20th Anniversary of ONE!
AoM, ONE is celebrating its 20th year as an interest group/ division! Read more…
The Communications Team has interviewed three prominent members of our community:
Teaching Related Items
- The Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina announces the 5th annual Dr. Alfred N. and Lynn Manos Page Prize for Sustainability Issues in Business Curricula. Read more…
- The University of Amsterdam and the VU University Amsterdam are launching a new Research Master in business administration. Read more…
Judith Walls received a seed grant from the Sustainable Earth Office at Nanyang Technological University to research the environmental governance and impact of mining activities in Mongolia. Read the full story…
ONE community has been really productive this term. Find a list of the most recent publications in our dedicated section at the website!
Calls for Papers – Publications
- Special Issue of Business & Society: Economic Inequality, Business and Society. Read the full story…
- Special Issue of Business & Society: The Governance of Digital Technology, Big Data, and the Internet: New Roles and Responsibilities for Business. Read the full story…
- Special Issue of Business & Society: Social Innovation: Insights from Institutional Theory. Read the full story…
- Special Issue of Business & Society: Quants and Poets: Advancing methods and methodologies in B&S research. Read the full story…
- EGOS - European Group for Organizational Studies. Read the full story…
- Call for Contributions: Dignity and organizations. Read the full story…
Call out – Conferences and Workshops
Opinion and blogs
- Research and Teaching are Not Enough, Gordon Rands, Western Illinois University shares his thoughts from the Climate Marche. Read the full story here!
- Making bricks, not shaping policy, by Andrew J. Hoffman. Find it here!
- A Renewed Focus and Tone for O&NE Scholarship, by Andrew J. Hoffman and P. Devereaux Jennings. Find it here!
- Solutions for Climate Change Revealed by SCD, by Deborah de Lange. Find it here!
We hope you enjoyed the latest ONE Times, which was produced by the ONE Communications Team: Céline Louche, Matthew Jonson, and Michelle (Linhoff) Heyn. And we extend a special thank you to Miguel Perez Valls who is leading the website changes. Thank you to all the ONE members who contributed material to it. The ONE Times is also available via the ONE website: